Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Jacob <cj...@aol.com> on 2013/01/24 21:29:03 UTC

NullpointerException in ClassPathXmlApplicationContext

Hi there,
I'm quite new to Camel and face some problems when building unit tests which
extend CamelSpringTestSupport. In the constructor of
<tt>ClassPathXmlApplicationContext</tt>, I oftenly (*but not always!*) get a
NullpointerException. This is the stack trace:<p/>

Can anybody help me? Many thanks in advance!

Re: NullpointerException in ClassPathXmlApplicationContext

Posted by Christian Jacob <cj...@aol.com>.
Hi Claus and Christian,

thanks for your support. Using JAXB 2.2.6 helped it out. But I will also check for a newer JDK version.

Kind regards,
Christian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Camel 2.10.3 only supports Spring 3.0.x and 3.1.x.
> Spring 3.2.x support is added in the upcoming Camel 2.11.0 release.
> Which concrete JDK 1.7.0 version do you use? Some older ones had issues
> with parsing XML documents.

Yeah the earlier version of JDK 1.7 was buggy.

Also you may want to add JAXB 2.2.6 on the classpath which is newer
and more reliable
than what comes out of JDK.

If you use Maven then camel-core has dependencies for that out of the box.

> Sent from a mobile device
> Am 24.01.2013 22:26 schrieb "Christian Jacob" <cj...@aol.com>:
>

>> Hi Claus,
>>
>> I'm using JDK 1.7.0, Camel 2.10.3, and Spring 3.2.0.RELEASE, and I'm
>> running my tests in Eclipse Juno.
>>
>> Thanks for your help. Do you need more informations?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Christian

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: NullpointerException in ClassPathXmlApplicationContext

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.