Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Christoph GrĂ¼n <ch...@gmx.at> on 2009/05/03 01:02:11 UTC

DojoIntegerSlider

Hello,

I am using Wicket 1.4 and the DojoIntegerSlider
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Dojo+Integer+Slider.
I have attached the library wicketstuff-dojo-1.3.0-snahpshot.jar.

I am getting following error, are there some compatibility issues?

Br, Christoph

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.TextField.add(Lorg/apache/wicket/behavior
/IBehavior;)Lorg/apache/wicket/Component;     at
org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.form.sliders.DojoIntegerSlider.createSlider
(DojoIntegerSlider.java:62)     at
org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.form.sliders.DojoIntegerSlider.<init>(DojoI
ntegerSlider.java:52)     at web.Start.<init>(Start.java:33)