Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net> on 2002/03/20 19:32:17 UTC

Apache 2

Good Morning,

I have a question that I have not seen on the list.  It is not off topic, but
I am not sure that it has been covered.

I am a member of a linux group, and last night we had our first
SIG meeting.  Well that is what it is being called at this time.  An
one of the items that came up was an interest in seeing the new 2.0 of
Apache.  I understand that it is still in beta, but is it stable enough that
it can be used?

I know that Apache is always stable, but where is the developement
at, at this point??

I have read the apache web site, but it does not talk about what
is really going on currently.

So any information that anyone can provide would be helpful.

Re: Apache 2

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.

Joshua,

Thank you for the input.  I will make sure of that before I use it
in a production enviroment.

Re: Apache 2

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.