Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2018/03/09 17:19:26 UTC

Presentation on Pulsar "effectively-once"

These are the slides from the presentation I gave yesterday at Strata San
Jose on "Effectively-once semantics in Apache Pulsar"

https://www.slideshare.net/merlimat/effectivelyonce-semantics-in-apache-pulsar

Matteo
--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: Presentation on Pulsar "effectively-once"

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
So I tend to use CC attribution since I like having other folks use my
slides if they are useful, and I also tend to benefit a lot from CC images
so feels like a reasonable thing to do but YMMV.

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.