Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/19 01:06:41 UTC

xml-commons is active! See versioning and distro discussions

Just in case folks interested in xml-apis.jar or resolver or which
aren't on commons-dev: we're having some interesting discussion about
versions of DOM/SAX/JAXP files and how we'd like to release xml-commons
tools in the future.

Follow the discussion at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=59
or:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev&m=103728524323599&w=2

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />