Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2000/07/11 13:05:09 UTC

SVG committed

I have now committed all the svg stuff.
Make sure you do a "cvs update -d" and a "sh build.sh clean" to get
everything in order.

It all compiles ok for me (in commit tree and an anonymous fresh
checkout tree) so hopefully there are no problems.

Fotis appears to have had a problem compiling, which when I look at it
there should be a problem, but I have never had any problems compiling,
must be due to my class path.
I'll fix this as soon as I can tomorrow.

Sorry Steve about jumping in and wasting your time. I only just got cvs
commit access and I was trying to get done as soon as possible.

Next I need to put the document in the docs/examples.
Should it be put in a jar since the svg documents are rather large
(450kb) ?
There are more changes forthcoming which makes the examples a bit better

Re: SVG committed

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
I agree with Sean. For everything to do with examples and docs I'm keying
off what Fotis has been doing, and so for new pagination stuff I created a
directory under that name in docs/examples and dumped FO files in there.

Arved

At 05:24 AM 7/11/00 -0600, N. Sean Timm wrote:
>I'd prefer the examples to *not* be in a jar, personally.
>
>- Sean T.

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"

Re: SVG committed

Posted by "N. Sean Timm" <st...@mailgo.com>.