Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by emaborsa <in...@emaborsa.com> on 2016/06/21 18:50:57 UTC

Run Apache Tomee as a Service on Windows 10

On Windows Vista and 7 I used Nssm to install it as a service which run the
startup.bat. In Win10 I'm able to create the service using Nssm but by
running it it remains on paused state.

Why? Are there other free tools to create a service which run a bat file?

In the EventViewer I see the service terminated with error code 0, followed
by another statement that the service terminated with error code 1. Running
the startup.bat in the console, it starts without errors.

Any hints?

Re: Run Apache Tomee as a Service on Windows 10

Posted by Jalal Almutawa <ja...@gmail.com>.
Windows event viewer usually doesn't tell much here, check the TomEE logs.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by emaborsa <in...@emaborsa.com>.

Posted by Jalal Almutawa <ja...@gmail.com>.
How about using the service.install.as.admin.bat script that comes in the
bin folder of TomEE?