Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by at4david <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 13:08:58 UTC

XLMNS:NS NAMESPACE PROBLEM

Hi, I am trying to deploy a web service which sends to the client a data
complex type created for me, called "Informacion", this is a class which
will be sent to the client, I would like to know what is I have to write in
deploy.wsdd to reference this class, I need to know what I have to write in
xmlns:ns and where have I to put this class??

Here I show my deploy.wsdd in service side:

 <service name="Periodico" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="scope" value="application"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="ServicioInformacion"/>
  <beanMapping qname="ns:Informacion" xmlns:ns="WHAT IS I HAVE TO PUT HERE
IF I HAVE THE CLASS INFORMACION IN Web-Inf/classes directory"
  	languageSpecificType="java:Informacion"/>
 </service>

</deployment>

Thanks in advance

Re: XLMNS:NS NAMESPACE PROBLEM

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You can define your own namespace. Axis will use the namespace you
specify in the WSDD as the targetNamespace for the schema that will
define the XML type in the WSDL.

Anne