Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/03 14:30:54 UTC

Still looking for one last vote for 1.8.1 and 2.0.1

Folks,

I still need one vote to release the 1.8.1 and 2.0.1 bug-fix version of
MCF.  This release contains the fix for 4 critical tickets on top of the
1.8 and 2.0 releases.  I'm hoping there's one person out there with enough
time to dig up the vote thread and download the artifact, and check it out
enough to give it their vote.

And thanks to Muhammad Olgun, who already stepped up to the plate!

Karl

Re: Still looking for one last vote for 1.8.1 and 2.0.1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafa, can you actually respond in the [VOTE] threads?  Otherwise it
doesn't count.

Karl