Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2007/02/22 09:56:47 UTC

Where can I find more documentation on the Tree2 component?

Can't seem to find any doc that describes how to use this component, other than the simple example that comes
with the example war file...
The example is to simple to tell me how to use it like I want....

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Where can I find more documentation on the Tree2 component?

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Aaah, thx... :)

BTJ

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.