Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/13 10:02:10 UTC

Delete in XML broke

The following:
delete imageXML.Link;

Compiles to:
imageXML.removeChild('Link’);

XMLLIst.removeChild is expecting either XML or an XMLList. It fails to do anything when it’s a string. I think it was working before, but I’m not sure how/why.

Re: Delete in XML broke

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I just modified the code to accept strings as well.

If we come across a case where we need XML/XMLList, we can deal with it then…

I’m not sure why I only ran into this now, but with my changes in XMLLust, it’s now working fine.

Re: Delete in XML broke

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.