Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Makhijani, Ashish" <AM...@Aegonusa.com> on 2003/07/03 18:07:32 UTC

RE: ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.1 release

What is the correct way of upgrading from 1.1RC2 to 1.1 axis release in the
following scenario ?

I'm using 1.1RC2 axis jars as part of my web project, by copying them into
my web project's ...web-inf/lib folder.
The server-config.wsdd and web.xml files are under web-inf folder.
This setup works fine with 1.1RC2 release and I can view the ?wsdl and
invoke my service from client.
However when I upgraded my jar files to axis 1.1 (and copied new web.xml
from 1.1), I get this error when I try to display my ?wsdl file for the
deployed service.
I'm not using QName in my service/message do I've to ? How ?? What is the
correct way to upgrade to axis 1.1 ? Can someone please throw some
pointers..

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - Attempted to write schema for bad QName (no namespace) : fault
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Attempted to write schema for bad QName (no namespace) : fault
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Thanks,