Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <th...@freesbee.fr> on 2006/04/23 21:19:08 UTC

DBSecurityService vs. TorqueSecurityService

Bonjour!

I am fighting a little bit with the security services out of the box in turbine and after ready various documentation, it seems that TorqueSecurityService is recommanded after turbine 2.3.

But when running the following command 'maven turbine:setup', it generates a TR.properties pointing to 'org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBSecurityService' for the variable 'services.SecurityService.classname'

So I am just wondering what I should use? Any recommandation?

Also when using DBSecurityService, I have to add OBJECTDATA field in TURBINE_GROUP and TURBINE_ROLE table because their are not in turbine-security-schema.xml file generated bu 'maven turbine:setup' command.

Many thanks for your help and advice!
Thomas

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr