Posted to users@felix.apache.org by rcbandit2 <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/29 13:54:40 UTC

Maven - Unresolved references to [javax.activation, javax.annotation]

I'm developing web application with OSGI. I have a maven configuration error
which I cannot find. This is the complete source code:
http://uploading.com/files/8e5c9888/SH_27_test.zip/

This is the POM file:

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <parent>
        <groupId>org.DX_57.osgi.SH_27</groupId>
        <artifactId>SH_27</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
    </parent>
    <artifactId>SH_27-impl</artifactId>
    <packaging>bundle</packaging>
    <name>SH_27-impl</name>
    <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.1</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.osgi.core</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>SH_27-api</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>SH_27-api</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        <Import-Package>${pom.groupId}.api,
org.osgi.framework</Import-Package>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${pom.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>

<Bundle-Activator>${pom.groupId}.impl.SessionHandleApp</Bundle-Activator>
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.3.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.7</source>
                    <target>1.7</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <groupId>org.DX_57.osgi.SH_27</groupId>
</project>

When I try to compile it with Netbeans I get this error:
http://pastebin.com/whxuSb7V

The problem occurs when I add @Datasource. It seems that I'm missing
something in the POM file but I don't have idea what it is?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Wishes Peter

Re: Maven - Unresolved references to [javax.activation, javax.annotation]

Posted by rcbandit2 <pe...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the answer!

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,