Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by YANLIAN <li...@sheridanc.on.ca> on 2001/10/10 16:31:48 UTC

can not create cocoon.war file

Hi Everyone.

I just download apache cocoon2 and want to install it with tomcat3.2.3 on window98. But I
can not create the cocoon.war file. (JAVA_HOME variable is set and servlet engine works
fine as a servlet container--with apache web server).
when I typed in ".\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp", it give me the same
message as just typed in "java" without filename.

C:\Cocoon-2.0rc1a>.\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
                  set search path for application classes and resources
    -D<name>=<value>
                  set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options

I wonder something wrong with my setup. I appreciate any help.

Lian