Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io> on 2015/09/21 18:49:54 UTC

HAWQ-1

Hello HAWQ dev community!

Looks like we have our first jira.  With our initial commit to Apache it
looks like we missed stripping out the old .p4ignore files.  Simple cleanup
task that we should definitely address.

Let's get things rolling!

-Caleb

Re: HAWQ-1

Posted by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io>.
There is now a pull request out on github, and some comments both on the
github pull request (https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/1) and
on the Hawq jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1).

Kicking off discussion here, on the current patch I am currently:

[-1]  does not remove all the .p4ignore files

I added a complete list as identified by a 'find' command within the jira.

Some questions for our community as we start things moving:
- Do we want to discuss here on the email list?
- Within the Pull Request?
- Within the Jira?
- All of the above?

Let's start working through our Apache process questions.

Cheers,
  Caleb