Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Soon Won Park <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/03 21:22:51 UTC

Question regarding keystore file for paypal express checkout

Good afternoon!

I have a question about how to change the keystore file in ofbiz.

Paypal announced that we need to update keystore file to connect to paypal
express checkout going forward:
https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&widgetview=true&id=FAQ1766&viewlocale=en_US
*It is basically saying "connect to sandbox in advance to make sure we're
safe"

For payflow(payflow.paypal.com), it works good. I think it use default java
keystore.

But I could not connect to sandbox(api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com) through
paypal express checkout.
I can tell there are lots of keystore files at *-container.xml files here
and there. I can try to update all and see if it works(This is what I'll
try after this email). But I hope I can understand better if anybody can
pinpoint what to change. Furthermore, there is a chance this would not
work. If that's the case, I would really need help on this.

I would appreicate if anybody can give me some idea what to do to fix this
issue.

Regards,
Soonwon Park