Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/12 09:16:22 UTC

Re: About the roadmap

Hi TianFeng,

How to say... we can say there is no clear roadmap as we do not discuss it
on the community.

But if you scan the IoTDB JIRA, then you will find there is a potential
roadmap:
- cluster mode,
- accelerating the query performance,
- integration with more eco-systems.

Do not hesitate to join us if you find interesting issues on jira.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

狐狸二号 <ch...@foxmail.com> 于2020年5月12日周二 下午4:50写道:

Re: a demo site running iotdb

Posted by "runhuster@foxmail.com" <ru...@foxmail.com>.
Maybe the demo could print more help info? I have tried it, the demo could not print any help info about the usage.

Thanks!

runhuster@foxmail.com

From: 阮同学
Date: 2020-05-14 09:12
To: dev@iotdb.apache.org
CC: dev@iotdb.apache.org
Subject: a demo site running iotdb
Hi,
According to  issues[1],I am developing a demo site running iotdb[2]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-677
[2]http://tryiotdb.666love.cn/

Sail

On 5/14/2020 03:38,Giorgio Zoppi<gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

it will be nice to have demo site running iotdb (i.e. demo.iotdb.dev),
for reasons:

- testing

- attract more developers

I apologize to be a mailbot, but i see in this project a lot of
potential, What do you think about?

BR,

Giorgio

Re: a demo site running iotdb

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It is a nice idea to visualize the time series data along with the web-CLI.

Best,
-----------------------------------

阮同学 <sa...@126.com> 于2020年5月14日周四 下午2:49写道:

Re: a demo site running iotdb

Re: a demo site running iotdb

a demo site running iotdb

Re: About the roadmap

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Yes we had a discussion in April. Daiwei have given the link already.

> What mail bot?

 I think it is just making fun...

Best,
-----------------------------------

Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> 于2020年5月14日周四 上午7:02写道:

Re: About the roadmap

Re: About the roadmap

Re: About the roadmap

Re: About the roadmap

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

I check the jira and list some important features and tasks:

* Version Release
	* 0.9.3:mid-May
	* 0.10.0:May
		* Keep to maintain 0.10 until 0.11 is released
* Features & Improvements
	* New memory controller
	* Support time range deletion
	* Support Rest API
	* C++ Client of IoTDB
	* C++ TsFile
	* Go TsFile
	* Calcite Integration
	* Trigger
	* Similarity search
	* Detailed system monitor
	* Support label sub-series
	* Aggregation Index
	* Standard JDBC Driver (Prepare Statement)
	* Distribution
	* Improvement Merge
	* Support tag based schema
	* Sliding Memtable
	* Aggregate multiple series
	* Support alias in query (select s1 as alias)
	* Workbench (GUI)
	* ODBC Driver
	* GPS data
	* More timestamp dimension on data points
	* Lossy compression method

* Integration
	* Integrate existing Connection Pool
		* HikariCP,Druid