Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net> on 2014/02/09 05:55:36 UTC

Clarification: Where do changes go?

In changes.xml, I see some committers put changes at the top of a <release> and others put changes at the bottom of a <release>. Which is the best practice?

Nick

Re: Clarification: Where do changes go?

Posted by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net>.
Gary has been putting them at the bottom.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Nick Williams <nicholas@nicholaswilliams.net