Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Nicko Cadell <ni...@neoworks.com> on 2005/08/19 17:06:21 UTC

Ron Grabowski as a committer for log4net

I would like to propose Ron Grabowski as a log4net committer.

Ron has been very active in the log4net user community for the last 9
months. He has raised bug reports and submitted patches and has written
user sample code that has proved very useful. I think that Ron is the
kind of person who can help us deliver on the future release of log4net
and build our community presence.

Ron (rgrabowski) is a committer on the apache iBATIS project. iBATIS.NET
is the ASF's other .NET project.
http://ibatis.apache.org/team.html

If there are no objections amongst the log4net dev community I will then
propose this to the logging.apache.org PMC. According to our bylaws the
PMC must vote on all new committers.

------------
Nicko Cadell
NeoWorks Limited

mail  nicko@neoworks.com
 web  www.neoworks.com
 tel  +44 (0)20 7025 0933

Re: Ron Grabowski as a committer for log4net

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
I've been a lurker on the log4net lists for a while now, so even if my
"vote" isn't binding, I still want to express a strong +1.

Stefan