Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk> on 2013/12/09 16:22:56 UTC

RE: 4.2.1 anytime soon?

Do we have any projected dates for the official 4.2.1 release yet? I
understand that there's an ACL disclosure issue that is under discussion
as a potential blocker but I can't quite work out whether there has been
any progress on this.

Posted by Graeme Lambert <gl...@adepteo.net>.
Hi,

Just in case you aren't aware, you can build 4.2.1 yourself via
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.2.1/

However, you'll see from my "Build debs for 4.2.1" thread that I'm
having a bit of difficulty in doing so at the moment.

Best regards

*Graeme Lambert*

RE: 4.2.1 anytime soon?

Posted by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>.