Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by chris 0 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 13:55:04 UTC

Eclipse plugin and Hadoop 1.0.0

Has anyone managed to get the eclipse plugin
working with Hadoop 1.0.0, I keep getting
errors such as:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Call to /192.168.1.200:50010 failed on
local exception: java.io.EOFException

cheers

Chris

RE: Eclipse plugin and Hadoop 1.0.0

Posted by Will L <se...@hotmail.com>.

Hello,
I am not able to get this to work under OS X Lion using Eclipse 3.7.1. I have filed a JIRA issue for this including the
screenshot of the error I get. There are not issues with this under OS X Snow Leopard using any version of Eclipse 3.6 or higher.

Please see:

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,