Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org> on 2013/01/02 17:04:12 UTC

Re: [RELEASE] Respin snapshot builds for early verification available

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 03:54:13PM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> before I go on Christmas vacation I have built snapshots for our
> upcoming AOO 3.4.1 respin to support further languages.
>
> I create a build for Danish, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian Bokmal, Scottish
> Gaelic and Korean.
>
> Danish is not 100% up-to-date because we ran in some errors. I will
> prepare a new build asap. Korean do I have included but it is hopefully
> not the final version.
>
> New languages will be still accepted until Jan. 4th, 2013
>
> You can find the snapshots under
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/respin_aoo341/

Linux 32 and 64 bits DEBs/RPMs language packs can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/respin_aoo341

These are language packs, you are supposed to have a full en-US
installed before installing them.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile