Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Maxim Golov <mg...@wanadoo.nl> on 2006/03/05 19:18:24 UTC

Subversion server: which Linux distro to choose?

Hi everyone,

we are considering setting up a dedicated subversion server for a
small group of developers (less than 10), together with Trac issue
tracker. Any suggestions which Linux distribution would be the best
choice?

Thanks,

Maxim

Re: Subversion server: which Linux distro to choose?

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net>.
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Maxim Golov wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> we are considering setting up a dedicated subversion server for a
>> small group of developers (less than 10), together with Trac issue
>> tracker. Any suggestions which Linux distribution would be the best
>> choice?
>
> works fine under FC4.

And under RHAS 4.x or CentOS 4.x, both of which have binaries published for
1.3 available from the subversion website.

Re: Subversion server: which Linux distro to choose?

Posted by "Robert P. J. Day" <rp...@mindspring.com>.
On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Maxim Golov wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we are considering setting up a dedicated subversion server for a
> small group of developers (less than 10), together with Trac issue
> tracker. Any suggestions which Linux distribution would be the best
> choice?

works fine under FC4.

rday