Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Terence Monteiro <te...@sanjosesolutions.in> on 2020/05/22 17:02:10 UTC

Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Hi Friends,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of https://dev.mifos.io with the
latest develop branch of Fineract having changes to authentication from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-726 which removes
credentials passed through URL.

The new Web App[1] leveraging the Angular[2] framework and Angular Material
design is available at https://webapp.mifos.io although please note this is
currently in development and not yet ready for production use.

Here's the policy with instances running at mifos.io for the community:

   1. https://demo.mifos.io - official demo instance having the latest
   stable release
   2. https://staging.mifos.io - staging instance which implements the
   latest Community App from develop branch
   3. https://dev.mifos.io - fresh development instance with latest
   fineract from develop branch for use as backend for development purposes
   for frontend applications
   4. https://webapp.mifos.io - new Web App on Angular (not AngularJS) with
   material paradigm

Hope this helps

[1] https://github.com/openMF/web-app
[2] https://angular.io

--
Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.
Not sure that the community supports some API which might not be
available at your disposal.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 2:24 PM Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <
allen@imperialcoop.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>

> We are running on 18.03.01.RELEASE. We would like to enable webapp for
> our customer to be able to log into their self service banking. Which
> WebApp should I be installing for this? Can you please point me to the
> documentation for this.
>

> Regards,
>
> Allen.

Thanks and regards,

Saransh Sharma
Research Partner

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.
The self service app is available at open mf currently works with that
version please check.

https://github.com/openMF/web-self-service-app

RE: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Posted by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com>.
Thanks Juan for your response.

How do I connect the front end to our Mifos X server so that the front end provides the accounts from our Mifos X installation.

Regards,
Allen.

Here's the policy with instances running at mifos.io<http://mifos.io> for the community:

[http://sanjosesolutions.in/images/sjs-logo-full.png]<http://www.sanjosesolutions.in/>

Re: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Posted by Juan Manuel Hernández <fd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Allen,

Posted by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com>.
Hi:

Re: Mifos Dev instances dev.mifos.io and webapp.mifos.io

Posted by Terence Monteiro <te...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 7:15 PM Ephraim Moss <ep...@instate.io> wrote:

> Hi Terence,
>
> I'm trying to get a working instance of
> https://github.com/openMF/web-self-service-app up and running. There
> seems to be inconsistencies with how CORS is configured on dev.mifos.io.
> /self/authentication has CORS headers added but /self/clients doesn't.

Can you outline the steps with cURL requests for the API calls you made? I
checked the users on dev.mifos.io but I couldn't find any self service
user. Have you created one? I believe you need to create and link to a
client. Then you can use the self service user credentials to access self
service APIs.

-Terence Monteiro.

Could the repo be updated with the correct api's and config with the new

Posted by Ephraim Moss <ep...@instate.io>.
Hi Terence,