Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/10/02 00:14:05 UTC

RE: JDBCVirtualUserTable Patch?

Kenny,

Hmmm ... I looked at it recently, and it was there.  Unfortunately, I'm not
finding a local copy.  I had looked at it as recently as the end of August,
along with his GUI config tool.

I am cc'ing Robert to let him know that if he doesn't plan to restore them,
I would appreciate if he would e-mail them to me (or the list).

Robert's code supported multiple users and error codes, both of which are
useful adds.

	--- Noel