Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/01 20:16:29 UTC

Tap 5.0.12 snapshot: How to access the application wide message catalog in a contribution

Hi,
  In a contribution to a  StrategyBuilder configuration, I would like to
access the application wide messaga catalog.

	public static IComputeWorker buildComputeWorker(
			Map<Class, IComputeWorker> configuration,
			@InjectService("StrategyBuilder")
			StrategyBuilder builder) {
		StrategyRegistry<IComputeWorker> registry = StrategyRegistry
				.newInstance(IComputeWorker.class, configuration);

		return builder.build(registry);
	}

	public static void contributeComputeWorker(
			MappedConfiguration<Class, IComputeWorker> configuration,
			@InjectService("MaximaScriptExecuter")
			IScriptExecuter maximaScriptExecuter,
			Messages applWideCatalog) {
		configuration.add(CrtBean.class, new CrtCW());

		DerivativeCW derivativeCW = new DerivativeCW();
                // Like to do : derivativeCW.setProperty(a value from  applWideCatalog)

		derivativeCW.setExecuter(maximaScriptExecuter);

		configuration.add(DerivativeBean.class, derivativeCW);
		Tex2ImCW tex2imWorker = new Tex2ImCW();
		configuration.add(Latex2GifBean.class, tex2imWorker);

	}

How to make the application wide catalog available in the above  method contributeComputeWorker?
Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Shing

Home page : http://www.lombok.demon.co.uk/

Re: Tap 5.0.12 snapshot: How to access the application wide message catalog in a contribution

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I have given up on the idea of accessing the application wide message catalog. Instead, I will store key/value pairs in the Application default symbol source and access the key/value pairs via the ApplicationDefaults
SymbolProvider.

			@InjectService("ApplicationDefaults") SymbolProvider symbolProvider)