Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/03/04 17:21:14 UTC

Application spec fails

This spec fails ./spec/core/application_spec.rb:28 with this
message 'Buildr::Application home_dir should point to existing directory'
FAILED expected true, got false

I think this is related to the change you introduced recently Alex, on one
of Ittay's bugs, where you removed the line that creates the .buildr folder
in the home folder because in some setup there is no home folder.

Should we just remove that spec ?

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Application spec fails