Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Chathuraka Waas <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/09 06:22:58 UTC

Setting up SMS Router Project

Hi,

I'm really new to apache camel and looking to implement a system to send
and receive SMS from my application. While reading i came across the SMS
Router project.

I downloaded the project and changed the parameters in
sms-router.properties file. But i can get it running.

I tried using the Java service wrapper but it doesnt seems to work.

Will be grateful if anyone can help me out of this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chathuraka Waas

Re: Setting up SMS Router Project

Posted by Chathuraka Waas <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sashika,

I was going through the issue and it seems apache camel smpp doesnt support
the bind type TRX yet. Found this ticket in jira project.

I'm really new to apache camel so i'm not sure how to help out to fix that
issue. I can try to help out with testing a fix since i have the connection
details with a SMSC.

Best Regards,
Chathuraka.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Chathuraka Waas <chathuraka.waas@gmail.com