Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Suraj Pindoria <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 20:51:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-ios@4.5.3 Release

While rearranging the icon mapping list to make it more readable I
accidentally removed icon-40@2x, so this is a quick hotfix release to add
it back in.

If there is any reason to delay this release please let me know, otherwise
I will continue on with the release process tomorrow.

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios@4.5.3 Release

Posted by Suraj Pindoria <pi...@gmail.com>.
I have just sent a PR for the splash screens. Once that has been reviewed
and merged I will move on with the release.

Posted by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com>.
CB-13290 I think

Posted by Suraj Pindoria <pi...@gmail.com>.