Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org> on 2021/12/14 19:59:15 UTC

Why collection=collection1,2,3 param isn't described in Ref Guide?

Hello, Colleagues.

I remember this param from early beginning
https://github.com/apache/solr/blame/main/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/component/CloudReplicaSource.java#L76.
And every time I wondered why it's out of reference guide.
Is it a kind of backdoor? Is it described somewhere already? Where can I
put it?

Thanks
--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Why collection=collection1,2,3 param isn't described in Ref Guide?

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps the common query parameters page should have a pointer to any other
pages that have "uncommon" query parameters, since that is probably where
most folks will start and it certainly comes up high in google search
results for "solr query parameters"

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Cassandra. That's what we need!