Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dave <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/27 17:42:32 UTC

Updating the Continuous/Synergy tasks that are shipped with Ant

Hey all,
I'm the build manager working a financial company in Ireland.
I'd like to add some more functionality to the standard Continuous/ Synergy
tasks which come with Ant.
They're quite old now and could use some updating.
How do I go about contributing source to the Ant project?
Do I need to send svn diff's to the mailing list, or is their another
preferred way?

Regards,
Dave

--
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."

Re: Updating the Continuous/Synergy tasks that are shipped with Ant

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.
I can see your point. Perhaps Apache could approach IBM about a free license
for the tool just for such a purpose.Its much better for IBM if Ant has
well-integrated Synergy support.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 12:46 PM, <Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> What we need is an automatic unit test.
> This requires a testbed.
>
> As an AntLib for a very special scm we could live with the fact that not
> any committer has access to the scm system. But a few should have. And they
> should have a test suite so they can "click a button and get the result".
>

> Jan

AW: Updating the Continuous/Synergy tasks that are shipped with Ant

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.