Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de> on 2021/12/08 16:50:58 UTC

Re: Changed file permissions after committing user-crontabs

Guten Tag Daniel Sahlberg,
am Mittwoch, 24. November 2021 um 22:22 schrieben Sie:

> If you don't see it on newer Ubuntus - do you have another umask on these?

Some have 0002, others 0022 and I found one with 0007. Though, all
individual cron files on all systems I looked at have the same
restricted permissions rw for users only. And I'm somewhat sure to
have not changed umasks manually on all of those systems and/or
changed permissions of cron files manually after committing.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thorsten Schöning

--
AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH
Mitglied der Bitstore Gruppe - Ihr Full-Service-Dienstleister für IT und TK

E-Mail: Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de
Web:    http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Tel:   05151-  9468- 0
Tel:   05151-  9468-55
Fax:   05151-  9468-88
Mobil:  0178-8 9468-04

AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 221853 - Geschäftsführer: Janine Galonska