Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2015/11/30 12:09:31 UTC

[poll] cloudstack exam

Quick poll: has anybody here taken the ACCEL cloudstack certification exam ? what did you think ? Too hard, too easy ? – about right ?

Also, by way of reminder: if you use the code  ACCELpromocodeASF when registering for the exam, 1/3 of the fee goes to the ACS project

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

[cid:image003.png@01D104EF.CE276C40]

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: FW: [poll] cloudstack exam

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giles,

same here as Rafael, at the end I registered without code...

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić

Re: FW: [poll] cloudstack exam