Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/19 01:02:51 UTC

RE: XSLTMark benchmark results Xalan vs XSLTC

Besides double-checking your environment, have you evaluated the
current XSLTMark driver implementations?  Previous versions were just
plain incorrect in terms of what they measured.

For example, one product's driver version (I forget which) actually
pre-parsed the input file separately; several other product's drivers
skipped this step - meaning the timing of the transformation step was
fundamentally different from driver to driver.

=====
- Shane

<eof .sig="'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said,
in a very scornful tone, 'it means just what I
choose it to mean - neither more nor less'"
"Oohayu oyod?!"=gis. />

http://autos.yahoo.com