Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/06 01:11:25 UTC

New release/point release

Hi,

> The long way would be for us to cut a 4.9.1 with an updated readme, etc, but I'm ok with you
> just changing the props in the trunk.

Guess that depends on when 4.10 is going to be released.

IMO there's enough in the trunk, eg a couple of performance bug fixes, a few new experimental components and mavin support (is this complete?) for another release. Perhaps a 4.9.5? ANyone want to have a go a being release manager for the next release - should be easier than the last/current one :-)

Justin

Re: New release/point release

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> what new components are there?
Updated Datagrid with a few new features (locking + grouping?) from Carol
Spark versions of HDivider, VDivider, ColourPicker, Alert, Menu and Progress Bar.

May be a few more that's mostly off top of my head.

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
what new components are there?

-Nick