Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/18 18:26:34 UTC

request.sec or request.secObj ?

Hi all,

I want to expose the security object to shows, lists, updates and
validate function, so we could eventually add some metadata to a db
(idea come from jcrhis@) . It's relatively easy but I hesitate about
the variable name . My preferece go for secObj (like we have userCtx).
What do you think ?

- benoit

Re: request.sec or request.secObj ?

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@web.de>.