Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raigo Aljand <ra...@smartaccounts.eu> on 2020/03/27 15:14:14 UTC

Website documentation links broken

Hello

First of all, good job on the 5.5 release. I'm looking forward to
upgrading my project.

It seems many of the links at the component reference page
(http://tapestry.apache.org/component-reference.html) don't work. When I
click on the AjaxFormLoop link, it will lead to Not Found error.

On the documentation page
(http://tapestry.apache.org/documentation.html), under section API and
Component Reference, the 5.5 release is not mentioned, while the links
themselves seem to have been changed.

In the row API (Javadoc), clicking on 5.4 used to lead to a landing page
where I could choose between the coffeescript documentation or Javadoc
documentation. This seems to have been replaced with a direct link to
the Javadoc documentation. Where can I find the link to the coffeescript
documentation? It has been very useful. A direct link would also be fine.

Raigo Aljand

Re: Website documentation links broken

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Raigo,

Thanks for reporting the problem!

I believe these doc issues are all fixed now, although the CoffeeScript
links point to the 5.4.4 version for now (because I don't think a 5.5.0
version was created).