Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 20:32:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Lin Sun as our newest committer

Folks,

We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in
our midst. Lin Sun has been active on the Web Services integration
for Geronimo for quite some time and has accepted our
invitation to join the Geronimo project as a committer.

Many Many apologies to Lin for the delay in announcing her as a committer!!

thanks,
dims

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Lin Sun as our newest committer

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Lin!

-Shiva

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Lin!!!
Very well deserved.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!

-sachin

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Jarek

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Lin.

Vamsi

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Lin!

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
Congrats!

Jacek

On 6/21/07, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We're pleased to let you know that we have a new committer in
> our midst. Lin Sun has been active on the Web Services integration
> for Geronimo for quite some time and has accepted our
> invitation to join the Geronimo project as a committer.
>
> Many Many apologies to Lin for the delay in announcing her as a committer!!
>
> thanks,
> dims

Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Lin Sun as our newest committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
Congratulations Lin!

Jay

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.