Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Hendrik Maryns <qw...@sneakemail.com> on 2008/10/15 12:06:58 UTC

Generics branches?

Hi,

Maybe I should lurk around a little longer before asking, but I see
references to generics branches all around.  Are these made for every
project?  How to get them?  Specifically, I’d be interested for
Collections, Lang and CLI.

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns

Re: Generics branches?

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
There is one for Commons Collections :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/collections/branches/collections_jdk5_branch

Regarding CLI the best would be to generify the trunk directly since CLI
2 hasn't been released yet. CLI 1.x would remain Java 1.4 compatible.

Emmanuel Bourg