Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2010/07/27 14:03:32 UTC

[general] Next milestones (was: Re: [build] Lots of test failures/regressions)

Maybe time to plan the next milestone release -- we have lots of fixes
in since the last set of releases and it would be good to get all these
improvements thoroughly tested and out there.

Set some dates for the end of August?

Regards,
Tim