Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Airline Pedestal <ai...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/19 19:21:11 UTC

registerTypeMapping

Hi All,

    I'm using registerTypeMapping method to
setup my Call.  One of my methods takes java.util.List
as a parameter.  The actually object instance
is java.util.ArrayList.  With the latest version
Axis, it doesn't match and therefore know
which de/serializer to use.  This works with
RC2.  How should this work?  Should ArrayList
match List?  I wouldn't want to map every
possible List implementation.  Any ideas
how this should work?

Thanks,

Air

http://search.yahoo.com