Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/01/05 21:11:35 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Grafana and Prometheus Dockerfiles; Remove DCOS example

Here is the PR to remove the DC/OS example:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/13632

In the PR, I remove the `site2/docs/deploy-dcos.md` file, as it won't
have much meaning without the underlying example. Further, it contains
5 broken links to Streamlio's GitHub repo (the repo no longer exists).

An alternative approach would be to remove the prometheus and grafana
examples from the DC/OS example, fix all of the broken links, and
update the content to ensure correctness.

- Michael