Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu> on 2016/07/01 15:28:22 UTC

Fwd: test question - ja:RDFDataset not defined in assembler.ttl

In line with this question and JENA-1065, I've made a patch for assembler.ttl. I'm loath to apply it without someone reviewing it, because I haven't done much in that part of the base before. So if someone could pass an eye over this and okay it, I'd be much obliged and then I'll apply it. It's basically just moving the classes and properties in DatasetAssemblerVocab into assembler.ttl.

https://gist.github.com/ajs6f/1f5ccef6ff2fe7060a6bd00c67cdf932

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library