Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Patrick Dolbachian <do...@o2game.com> on 2000/08/22 17:19:01 UTC

Trying sample

Hello,

Now my connexion Tomcat-apache works with examples jsp and servlet.
I am trying to modify the tomcat example in /doc/appdev/sample
when I execute the build script T have the following error:

root@wwwserver//usr/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat/doc/appdev/sample>./build
Buildfile: build.xml
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Can't open config file: build.xml due to:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: com.sun.xml.parser/P-031 <
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Can't open config file: build.xml due
to: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: com.sun.xml.parser/P-031 <
        at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Compiled Code)

Somebody have an explanation please.
Thanks

   Patrick Dolbachian
       O2GAME SA