Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/19 17:00:40 UTC

Re: struts-config.xml

Dirk--

I am working on a patch for Struts to allow multiple
config files and application resource files to be
used.  This would allow the application to be more
"modularized" and would solve the problem/complaint of
very large unmanageable config files.

-james
jholmes612@yahoo.com
http://www.ejcenter.com/struts/