Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Roy Russo <ro...@jboss.com> on 2005/06/11 16:02:11 UTC

Custom node types

I've been looking at graffito for a few weeks, and now I'm at a loss as
to where the custom nodetypes are set. I see the file
'custom_nodetypes.xml", but don't see it reference anywhere in the code.
I also don't see where the custom node types (folder, document) are
being set programatically. Can anyone shed some light on where they are
being set?

STAY METAL!
Roy Russo
Jboss Portal Developer

Re: Custom node types

Posted by Oliver Kiessler <ol...@gmail.com>.
The file "custom_nodetypes.xml" is what jackrabbit creates. You should
not edit it by hand. We have a couple of jira issues open (GRFT-21,
GRFT-23) concerning the creation of nodetypes. I think by next week I
will be able to commit some code.

regards,
oliver