Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2015/01/07 22:59:04 UTC

Re: TaskStatus source and reason fields

FYI, Mesos wasn't actually considering TASK_ERROR a terminal state until
now (0.22). No impact if you weren't using it yet.
commit 1c80d845431a57dd8c20e636ab7fc313602e4b49
Author: Connor Doyle <co...@mesosphere.io>
Date:   Wed Jan 7 13:33:16 2015 -0800

    TASK_ERROR is terminal

    TASK_ERROR was introduced as a new terminal state, but was not handled
    as such in mesos::internal::protobuf::isTerminalState.

    Review: https://reviews.apache.org/r/29610

Fwd: TaskStatus source and reason fields

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org>.
In case you missed it, we need to update the scheduler to notice the
TASK_ERROR state. I've filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1001 to track the work for
this on our end.
Author: Connor Doyle <co...@mesosphere.io>