Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by tingup <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/23 09:10:00 UTC

is this a bug?

Hi, list,

I got a trouble that:
I have a node in /jcr:root has the same name of child.

/jcr:root
 foldername
  filename.html
 foldername[2]
  filename.html

-------------------------------
[/jcr:root/foldername/element(*, cms:folder) order by @name ascending ]  is query a
[/jcr:root/foldername[2]/element(*, cms:folder) order by @name ascending ] is query b

query a will get /jcr:root/foldername/filename.html and /jcr:root/foldername[2]/filename.html
and query b get what I need /jcr:root/foldername[2]/filename.html only.
Is this query a designed to get two result or a bug?

I want to get /jcr:root/foldername/filename.html only when I use query a, can someone help me?

Best Regards,
Edward

Re: is this a bug?

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@day.com>.
On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:10 AM, tingup <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, list,
>
> I got a trouble that:
> I have a node in /jcr:root has the same name of child.
>
> /jcr:root
>  foldername
>  filename.html
>  foldername[2]
>  filename.html
>
> -------------------------------
> [/jcr:root/foldername/element(*, cms:folder) order by @name ascending ]  is query a
> [/jcr:root/foldername[2]/element(*, cms:folder) order by @name ascending ] is query b
>
> query a will get /jcr:root/foldername/filename.html and /jcr:root/foldername[2]/filename.html
> and query b get what I need /jcr:root/foldername[2]/filename.html only.
> Is this query a designed to get two result or a bug?
>
> I want to get /jcr:root/foldername/filename.html only when I use query a, can someone help me?

in this case you should use "/jcr:root/foldername[1]/element(*,
cms:folder) order by @name ascending".

cheers
stefan