Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 16:23:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing OpenWebBeans 1.1.4

Hi devs,

As discussed quickly on irc, we'd like to know if it could be possible to
release OWB 1.1.4?
There are some minor changes and bugfixes but that could allow us
(OpenEJB/TomEE) to push a new release as well (afterwards).

Thanks,
Jean-Louis

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing OpenWebBeans 1.1.4

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jean-louis,

right now e.g. OWB-626 is on my list, but it doesn't block a release imo.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gerhard,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi jean-louis,

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep,

HierarchicBeanManager can break things so everything should be released
before IMHO

- Romain

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.